The electroplated CBN grinding wheel is specially used for the grinding of band saw chain. The electroplating process on the surface of the CBN plated steel substrate obtains precision, ensures high-quality tooth shapes, and make the band saw chain blade sharper.
CBN Grinding wheel for band saw blade sharpening
Item name: grinding wheel for band saw blade sharpening
Diameter(D)：127mm(5 inch)/ 150mm(6 inch)/ 203mm(8 inch)
Usage：The electroplated CBN grinding wheel is specially used for the grinding of the band saw chain. The electroplating process on the surface of the CBN plated steel substrate obtains precision, ensures high-quality tooth shapes, and make the band saw chain blade sharper.
Following is the conventional size of this type of grinding wheel:
Conventional sizes are in stock all year round, and CBN grinding wheels can be customized according to the customer’s machine band saw blade.
Characteristics of different angle band saw wheels:
10/30: Commonly used universal grinding wheel profiles, softwood and hardwood band saws can be used;
9/29: Band saw or hardwood band saw for winter wood cutting;
13/29: Band saw or softwood band saw for summer wood cutting;
4/32: used to cut band saws for very hardwood;
7/34: For hardwood, cutting band saw
1. Sharp: Fast sharpening the band saw blades with exact profile and excellent finishing
2. Long Life: Super long life than traditional abrasive wheels
3. Cost-effective: Unit costs is much lower.
4. 10/30, 9/29, 13/29, 4/32, 7/34 degrees and non-standard degrees are available
5. Oil cooling is recommended
6. Exact balancing each wheel
7.No loss of profile during grinding, no dressing required
8. Wheel cores can be recycled and replated, thus reducing waste
9. Suitable for Vollmer, Wood-Mizer, Westron, Loroch, Timber Wolf, Timbery, Norwood
|WM 10/30，WM 13/29，WM 12/28，WM 9/29，
WM 6/30，WM 7 / 39.5，Lenox 10/30